1. People matter to God (John 3:16) therefore we value people over programs.
2. All teaching is for life change (James 1:22) therefore all teaching is for life application.
3. Real Christ-followers grow (2 Peter 3:18), therefore we value growth; personally and corporately, spiritually and numerically.
4. We value growing larger and smaller at the same time (Acts 2:44-47). Therefore we value people being connected with others through LIFE Groups.
5. We believe every member is a minister (Ephesians 4:11-16). Therefore we value service by every member that utilizes their unique SHAPE God has given them.
6. We believe the message never changes but the methods must change to remain relevant (1 Corinthians 9:19-23). Therefore we value creativity and innovation to reach this generation with the Gospel in a relevant manner.
7. We believe in focusing on the things that unite us, not the things that divide us (Ephesians 4:3, 13). Therefore we value unity and diversity.
8. We believe God is honored in excellence (Philippians 3:13-14). Therefore we value excellence defined as doing the very best we can with what God has given us.